- Projects must have been completed within the time period March 2017 – September 2018
- These awards are open for case studies relating to UK based projects only.
- Entrants are eligible from product and material suppliers, manufacturers, architects, clients and developers.
- In addition to new builds, projects can be either internal or external adaptations/ upgrades to existing buildings
- Products and materials featured in the entry must meet current UK regulations and legislation, and neither the product or supplier be subject to any pending or current legal action.
- Any project examples within the entry must be entered with the permission of the architect and client.
Who can enter:
- Any architectural material or product supplier, manufacturer or an architect who can demonstrate how they have collaborated successfully to meet a design challenge, and or enhanced the project to meet or exceed the brief.
- All entries should include examples/case study of how the supplier/manufacturer worked together and the outcome.
What the judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how the supplier/manufacturer and architect worked successfully together on a project.
- A case study demonstrating the design challenge on a project, and how effectively the product/material was used to meet or exceed the brief.
- Examples of how a positive outcome was driven by the supplier/architect collaboration. If the client or other parties (e.g. client/developer/consultant) were also involved, please include this.
Multiple entry 20% discount on subsequent entries
Entry Deadline extended: 19 October 2018